I'm DOING IT!!!! Yesterday i had some oatmeal, iceberg lettuce for lunch, and a teeny bit of spaghetti for dinner with some low fat, low calorie ice cream for dessert..
Total: 550 Calories all flippin day
That is amazing!!! Maybe the ice cream was a bit unnecessary, but i feel that if i let myself have a little bit of something good a day, the cravings don't snowball and turn me into an eating machine. 120 calories in ice cream is NOT A LOT. Definitely more that i should have, but it's either that or i binge on 500 calories.
Hmmmm.....sounds better, doesn't it?
I'm also finally drinking proper amounts of water. 2 liters per day. Yup.
And i NEED caffeine. My school is a college prep semi-private high school that assigns ungodly amounts of homework per night. I am up until at least 1 am, and then have to get up early (bout 6ish) to finish it before 7:45. (when i leave)
The problem is that my mom doesn't want me to drink caffeine. She will flip out if i grab a coke at school or have a cup of coffee, so i steal diet cokes from the fridge in the garage. I also get the cold nasty leftover coffee from breakfast and put it in a bottle at night for the morning. Every morning i have oatmeal that i heat in the microwave, so she isn't suspicious if she hears it. (she's still in bed) My dad couldn't care less.
So that's a thing.
Bye bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment