Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh my god.....

I am disgusted with myself. it has been MONTHS since i've posted anything, and I did something totally weird...
I asked for help.
I knew what my problem was, that i had anorexia, and i told my mom. She helped me get out of it. But guess what? I had to gain back the 20 pounds i lost. Well, not all of it, but like 10 or 12. And i actually didn't look that bad. then on the last day of school this kid told me that i had thunder thighs. I took him DOWN but it still hurt. Now i'm back to ana and hope that she can get me back on the losing track. I'm going to a new school next year so i want to completely reinvent myself and be gorgeous and nice and smart and tough.......


I want to be anything but ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment